Chris Rock Sides with Johnny Depp: ‘Believe All Women, Except Amber Heard’
Chris Rock appears to be siding with Johnny Depp in the defamation trial against his ex wife Amber Heard.
During one of his comedy shows in London, England this week, Chris reportedly spoke about the trial.
Click inside to read more…
Chris reportedly said (via LAD Bible), “Believe all women, believe all women… except Amber Heard… What the f*ck is she on? She sh*t in his bed! She’s fine but she’s not sh*tting fine. She s**t in his bed. What the f*ck is going on there? Wow. And they had a relationship after that. It must be amazing p*ssy… I’ve been with some crazy b*tches, but goddammit.”
“Everyone’s a victim these days,” Chris continued. “There are real victims in the world, they deserve to be heard, they deserve our love and compassion. But if everybody claims to be a victim, then no one hears the real victims.”
Find out which celebrities also support Johnny Depp.
- Everyone Is Obsessed With Harry Styles And Chris Evans, So Let's See Who You'd Pick In These 33… This will be very difficult for some.
- 90 Of The Best Movies To Stream On Prime Video In May <i>Emergency</i>, <i>Shrek</i>, <i>Call Me By Your Name</i>, and more great titles you'll want to stream this month.
- Let's See If You Prefer My Celebrity Crushes Or My Mom's My mom's gonna google Pete Davidson as soon as she sees this.
- Tour Johnny Depp's Uniquely Styled 5-Unit Los Angeles Penthouse Collection Johnny Depp's life has been under a microscope in recent weeks as his defamation trial focusing on his relationship with ex-wife Amber Heard continues. When he is not acting or listening to testimony, Depp has several real estate interests. He once owned a collection of penthouse units in Los [...]
- Amber Heard Alleges Violent Fight With Johnny Depp In Australia During 'Pirates 5' On Thursday, Amber Heard again took the stand to recall graphic allegations of abuse by her ex-husband Johnny Depp.
- 67 Of The Best TV Shows To Stream On Peacock In May <i>Girls5Eva</i>, <i>Angelyne</i>, <i>Killing It</i>, and more great titles you'll want to stream this month.
- Psychologist Testifies To Graphic Sexual Abuse To Amber Heard By Johnny Depp On Tuesday, Johnny Depp's lawyers rested their case and lawyers for Amber Heard began to make their case against him.
- 26 Celebs Who Got Engaged But Then Called It Quits Before The Wedding Julia Roberts lived through <i>Runaway Bride</i>!
- Depp’s attorneys rest case after 13 days of testimony against Heard Amber Heard’s attorneys demanded judge dismiss defamation case but Judge Penney Azcarate ruled trial will proceed
- Why Didn't Johnny Depp Sue Amber Heard for Breaching Her NDA? Johnny Depp and Amber Heard agreed in their divorce settlement not to talk about their relationship any more. How did that fall apart?
- Amber Heard Recalls The First Time Johnny Depp Allegedly Hit Her On Wednesday afternoon, Amber Heard took the stand to recall the first time that Johnny Depp allegedly hit her.
- Johnny Depp's Team Calls Out Amber Heard's 'Performance' Testimony Johnny Depp's team slammed Amber Heard's "performance" as she recalled the alleged domestic abuse during her court testimony.
- He said, she said: Accounts from Depp and Heard rarely match FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) — There's not much room for middle ground in the testimony thus far from Johnny Depp and Amber Heard in Depp's libel suit against his ex-wife. One of them is lying. Heard has not yet finished telling the jury her side of things.
- Johnny Depp's Lawyers Rest Their Case, Amber Heard Will Testify Soon On Tuesday, more witnesses took the stand to testify in the ongoing defamation trial between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.
- “There's a Change in the Air”: David Spade on Comedy, Dating and Netflix's Feedback… David Spade, who recently released his first Netflix special, Nothing Personal, discusses his movie career, Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock.
- As Depp v Heard resumes, so does the trial by social media Warring accusations of violence and cruelty and high standard for defamation make the trial a muddled affair
- Amber Heard testifies she was assaulted by Johnny Depp FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) — Amber Heard said she knew she should leave Johnny Depp the first time he hit her, but she couldn’t bring herself to do it. “I knew I couldn’t just forgive him, right, because that means it will happen again. Like, I’ve seen the health class videos,” Heard told jurors through tears as she took the stand in Depp’s libel lawsuit against her. “I was heartbroken.”Heard said she walked away after being slapped, but a few days later Depp came back with an apology, a few cases of her favorite wine, and a promise he’d never do…
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Trial On Break Until May 16 The defamation lawsuit brought by Johnny Depp against ex-wife Amber Heard is on pause until Monday, May 16.
- Amber Heard & Johnny Depp Trial Scheduled To Resume On Monday May 16 On Monday, the defamation trial between Amber Heard and Johnny Depp is scheduled to resume after a week-long break.
- Bill Burr Claims That Amber Heard's Allegations 'Really Hurts Feminism' Bill Burr, a self-proclaimed Johnny Depp fan, says Amber Heard's domestic abuse allegations "really hurts feminism."
- Johnny Depp Laughs in Court as Amber Heard Testifies About Alleged Abuse by Him Johnny Depp laughed in court Thursday as Amber Heard gave detail about the alleged abuse she faced from the Pirates of the Caribbean actor during their marriage. Heard is on the witness stand for the second day in the defamation trial against her. Depp filed a $50 million lawsuit against Heard [...]
- Heard takes stand, accuses Depp of violent sexual assault FALLS CHURCH, Va. (AP) — Actor Amber Heard tearfully told jurors Thursday that Johnny Depp sexually assaulted her with a liquor bottle in an alcohol-fueled rage. The March 2015 incident in Australia, where Depp was filming the fifth “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie, is sharply disputed and has been a focal point of the four-week civil trial in Fairfax, Virginia .
- Depp-Heard trial: are court streams the new celebrity sit-down interview? The famously private Johnny Depp chose to air his dirty laundry with help from his legal team – in these times, there’s no such thing as too much information
- Depp trial: Psychologist testifies actor assaulted Heard FALLS CHURCH, Va. (AP) — Actor Amber Heard suffered post-traumatic stress disorder from violence she suffered at the hands of her ex-husband Johnny Depp, including multiple acts of sexual assault, a psychologist testified Tuesday.
- Another Johnny Depp Bodyguard Testifies Amber Heard Gave Him A 'Nice Little Shiner' On Monday, more witnesses took the stand to testify in the ongoing defamation trial between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.
- Amber Heard Alleges That Johnny Depp Kicked Her 'In Front Of People' On Thursday, Amber Heard again took the stand to recall graphic allegations of abuse by her ex-husband Johnny Depp.
- 15 Actors Who Told Marvel Screenwriters, "Wait, I Have A Better Idea" I'm just grateful Feige let Chris Hemsworth make Thor funny.
- "SNL" Parodied The Johnny Depp And Amber Heard Defamation Trial "This trial is for fun."
- 29 Actors Who Had To Suck It Up And Play A Couple With Their Ex Hollywood is <i>messy</i>.
- Every Andrew Garfield Performance, Ranked You will shed tears. You will see bare booty.
- Amber Heard's 'Aquaman 2′ Role Shrinks To '10 Minutes' As Petition Grows Amber Heard reportedly has "less than 10 minutes of screen time" in "Aquaman 2" as the petition calling for her to be fired grows.
- Amber Heard Sobs on Witness Stand While Recounting Sexual Assault Amber Heard broke down in sobs on the witness stand on Thursday as she told jurors about a sexual assault at the hands of Johnny Depp.
- Amber Heard Claims Johnny Depp 'Was Going To Kill Me' During Alleged Assault Amber Heard continued to testify on Thursday, recalling graphic physical abuse from her ex-husband Johnny Depp.
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer to Amber Heard: 'Mr. Depp Is Your Victim, Isn't He?' Johnny Depp's lawyer began cross-examining Amber Heard on Monday afternoon, showing photos of her face without bruises or marks.
- Amber Heard Asks Johnny Depp If He Put His 'Monster' Away In Audio Clip On Wednesday morning, Amber Heard can be heard asking Johnny Depp if he put the "monster" away in an audio clip played in court.
- Amber Heard & Johnny Depp Release Statements After Her Shocking Testimony Amber Heard & Johnny Depp Release Statements After Her Shocking Testimony Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are issuing statements amid their ongoing defamation trial. On Friday (May 6), the 58-year-old actor and 36-year-old actress' respective…
- Johnny Depp's Potential 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Replacement Possibly Revealed Jerry Bruckheimer should be spending most of his time talking about the long-delayed release of Top Gun: Maverick, but instead there is more attention centered around another big franchise on his resume, Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean. In a new interview, the producer revealed that it is [...]
- Evangelical Pastor Claims That Johnny Depp Is Possessed By 'Pirate Demons' One pastor claims that Johnny Depp is possessed by "pirate demons" amid his defamation lawsuit against ex-wife Amber Heard.
- Amber Heard Mocked by IMDb Hack Before Google Correction A digital prank on actress Amber Heard was briefly successful this weekend amid her ongoing defamation trial with ex-husband Johnny Depp. Someone changed Heard's name to 'Amber Turd' on her IMDb page, and they even convinced Google to go along with the new name. The change was live for at least a [...]
- 14 Celeb Couples Who Divorced Then Remarried Each Other Talk about a secnd chance!
- Body Language Expert Says Amber Heard's Testimony Conveyed 'Authenticity' A body language expert reviewed Amber Heard's court testimony and felt that it conveyed "authenticity" while describing alleged abuse.
- 16 Celebs Who Refused To Lose Weight For A Role, The Recording Studio, Or The Runway "No one actually cares about your health. They just care about aesthetics." —Kelly Clarkson
- Johnny Depp’s $22.5 Million Debate Over Pirates of the Caribbean 6 Johnny Depp’s team finally rested on May 3 after weeks of testimony. The final few days were mostly focused on the millions Depp claims he lost following Amber Heard’s Washington Post op-ed.
- Drew Barrymore Admits She Can Be More ‘Thoughtful’ After Making Fun Of Depp/Heard Trial Drew Barrymore is backpedaling her brazen and light-hearted comments about the ongoing Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.
- Meet Johnny Depp’s most loyal defenders – the ultra-woke Gen Z A fanatical army of young Depp fans have seized control of the online discussion. Why?
- Amber Heard's List of Intimate Partners Submitted as Evidence Dr. Dawn Hughes' handwritten notes were published in court.In a trial filled with normally-private details being spilled into the public, yet another made its way into evidence on Wednesday: Amber Heard's list of intimate partners.During cross-examination of clinical psychologist Dr. Dawn Hughes, Johnny Depp's lawyers probed Heard's relationship with James Franco — and in doing so published the doctor's handwritten notes on her sexual past, as told to her in confidence by the actress.Under the headline "Intimate relationships", the doctor had listed all the significant others in Heard's life, and the nature of those relationships, starting with "Travis", whom Amber…
- Chris Rock Jokes About Will Smith Slap, Roasts Amber Heard Chris Rock skirted Will Smith slap by joking about his hearing getting back, but really went after Amber Heard during latest comedy show.
- 48 Of The Best TV Shows To Stream On Disney+ In May <i>Obi-Wan Kenobi</i>, <i>Moon Knight</i>, <i>Disney Sketchbook</i>, and more great titles you'll want to stream this month.
- 15 Famous Actors Who Got Fired Or Quit After Their Raise Was Denied So many great characters have been killed off because the actor asked for a raise.
- Amber Heard Addresses Defecation Allegations During Defamation Trial With Johnny Depp Amber Heard returned to court on Monday after a weeklong hiatus in her defamation trial with Johnny Depp. The Aquaman actress revealed that most of her fights with deep ended with her being assaulted. But when it came to the allegations of Heard leaving 'human fecal matter' on Depp's side of the [...]
- One Johnny Depp Fan Spent $30K To Watch Him Live At The Trial One fan paid $30K to watch Johnny Depp live at his defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard in Fairfax, Virginia.
- How to get Spawn Effect 515 Fight for free Mobile Legends (ML)
- Amber Heard’s Defense: Psychologist Testifies About Alleged Sexual As…
- How to Get the Star Cluster Recall Effect in Mobile Legends (ML)
- Dragon Ball Super And Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Drop May 2022 C…
- MRI on leg shows some damage but not Achilles
- Colin Cantwell, Star Wars designer behind the X-Wing and Death Star, …
- What, if any, are the evolutionary purpose of toenails?
- Cleo’s world was darkened by depression. Reconnecting brought back so…
- More monkeypox cases detected in UK ‘on daily basis’, says scientist
- What We Know About Long Covid So Far