Post Malone Reveals the Legendary Artist Who Slid Into His DMs
Post Malone is opening up about the legendary musician who slid into his DMs!
The 26-year-old singer chatted about the connection during an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Thursday (May 12) in New York City.
Post’s interview on the show is ahead of his SNL appearance this weekend. He talked about getting his start by uploading videos to a YouTube channel and how one of the artists he used to cover has actually reached out to him.
Click inside to read more…
“My original plan was, right — I think I was 16, something, but I was like, ‘I’m gonna do a bunch of covers, and we’re gonna see if anybody likes them,'” Post said. “You know, we did some Bob Dylan, and I think that’s just about it, but I recorded a bunch that I never uploaded.”
Jimmy asked Post if he’s ever met Dylan.
“I have not met Bob Dylan, but we have been — I don’t know how much I’m at liberty to discuss, but we’ve been chatting,” he revealed. “We’ve chatted… He kind of slid in my DMs.”
“Just growing up and listening to music, and every music, and he’s always just been a voice in my head,” he added. “Always appreciated the music and appreciated the songwriting.”
Watch the interview below!
Watch Post play a game below!
- Feeling beautiful: Women turn to makeup, beauty products to stay posi…
- A Theatrical Neophyte With the Know-How of a Pro
- Cuban president says he won’t attend Summit of the Americas
- NBA study: Physical violence may be down, but ‘symbolic violence’ is …
- Kosher history: 800-year-old pottery reveals medieval Jewish diets