Millie Bobby Brown Dines Out With Boyfriend Jake Bongiovi After Taping ‘Tonight Show’ Appearance
Millie Bobby Brown tries to hide her face from the cameras while arriving for a dinner date out in New York City on Friday (May 13).
The 18-year-old actress was spotted out with boyfriend Jake Bongiovi for a bite to eat at Don Angie Italian restaurant, which was a few hours after she taped her appearance for The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
Following her taping, Millie switched up her look from a purple RaisaVanessa ensemble to some cool patchwork bell bottoms for the night out with Jake.
Millie has been promoting the upcoming season of Stranger Things, as the fourth season will debut later this month on Netflix. Check out the trailer here!
If you missed it, just two months ago, Millie and Jake got dressed up and made their red carpet debut at the 2022 BAFTA Awards.
Click inside to see 20+ pictures of Millie Bobby Brown and Jake Bongiovi out to dinner in NYC…
- How this Memphis mom helped her young son battle mental health issues
- WoW Dragonflight is the new lease on life World of Warcraft needs
- From FDR’s food stamps to Trump’s harvest boxes: The history of helpi…
- Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Valhalla UNO DLC is more than a cosmetic
- MotoGP 22 Review: Delving into the archives | Traxion.GG