"Consent is important."
Jesse Williams Opened Up About The Viral Nude Photos Of Him Performing In “Take Me Out” On Broadway
This week, photos of Jesse Williams doing a nude scene in Broadway’s Take Me Out went viral.
“Our job is to go out there every night — no matter what,” he continued.
“I’m not really worrying about it. I can’t sweat that. We do need to keep advocating for ourselves,” Jesse said, referring to the support he’s received from the production company and other performers.
“It’s wonderful to see a community push back and make clear what we do stand for, what we don’t,” Jesse said.
“Consent is important, I thought,” he concluded. “So, let’s keep that in mind universally.”
YES, let’s. Thank you for opening up about this, Jesse. <3
- How this Memphis mom helped her young son battle mental health issues
- WoW Dragonflight is the new lease on life World of Warcraft needs
- From FDR’s food stamps to Trump’s harvest boxes: The history of helpi…
- Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Valhalla UNO DLC is more than a cosmetic
- MotoGP 22 Review: Delving into the archives | Traxion.GG