"I strolled onto set, nothing on, and started that particular soliloquy."
11 Male Actors Who Went Full Frontal For Their Roles And A Lot Of Them Were Totally Nonchalant About The Whole Thing
Filming hot and steamy scenes for movies is a pretty common occurrence, but it’s a whole different story when it comes to male actors actually baring it all on camera.
That’s why when an actor does agree to go full frontal onscreen, it makes headlines — but if you ask them about it, a lot of them are pretty nonchalant about the whole thing!
Here’s what these stars had to say about baring it all:
1. Jesse Williams – Take Me Out
2. Chris Pine — Outlaw King
3. Ben Affleck — Gone Girl
4. Ewan McGregor — Multiple Films
5. Tom Cruise — All The Right Moves
6. Michael Fassbender — Shame
7. Jude Law — Dom Hemingway
8. Kevin Bacon — Wild Things
9. Jason Segel — Forgetting Sarah Marshall
10. Richard Gere — American Gigolo
11. James McAvoy — The Last King of Scotland
- Best facilities for pilgrims is our top priority, says J-K LG after r…
- Fire breaks out at furniture warehouse in Delhi's Bhalswa area
- Amit Shah calls PM Modi 'sensitive leader' after Centre slash…
- Iran agrees to revive gas pipeline project to Oman - IRNA
- IFS Vivek Kumar appointed as Private Secretary to PM Modi