Millie Bobby Brown Joins Noah Schnapp & Finn Wolfhard at ‘Stranger Things’ Season 4 Premiere
Millie Bobby Brown is looking so pretty on the red carpet!
The 18-year-old actress wore a white and black dress to the premiere of Stranger Things season four on Saturday (May 14) at Netflix Brooklyn in Brooklyn, New York.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Millie Bobby Brown
Joining Millie at the premiere was her boyfriend Jake Bongiovi along with her co-stars Finn Wolfhard, Natalia Dyer, Noah Schnapp, Caleb McLaughlin, Winona Ryder and boyfriend Scott Mackinlay Hahn, Charlie Heaton, Cara Buono, David Harbour and wife Lily Allen, Matthew Modine, Grace Van Dien, Gaten Matarazzo, Sadie Sink, Jamie Campbell Bower, Amybeth McNulty, Brett Gelman, Joe Kerry, Dacre Montgomery, and Maya Hawke.
The first part of Stranger Things season four debuts May 27 on Netflix. Check out the trailer here!
FYI: Noah is wearing an outfit by Dior. Caleb is wearing Casablanca. Sadie is wearing a Prada suit.
- Best facilities for pilgrims is our top priority, says J-K LG after r…
- Fire breaks out at furniture warehouse in Delhi's Bhalswa area
- Amit Shah calls PM Modi 'sensitive leader' after Centre slash…
- Iran agrees to revive gas pipeline project to Oman - IRNA
- IFS Vivek Kumar appointed as Private Secretary to PM Modi