10 Private Stories About Celebs We Only Heard Because Their Famous Partners Shared Them Publicly,Ranging from drunken expressions of "I love you" to unflushed toilet paper.
10 Private Stories About Celebs We Only Heard Because Their Famous Partners Shared Them Publicly
1. Ashton Kutcher revealed that he said “I love you” to Mila Kunis for the first time with a little help from tequila and a Kenny Chesney song.
When confronted on camera, Kristen says, “I didn’t do it on purpose!” She later wrote in an Instagram story, “I never could have played pro ball.”
3. Hey, while we’re talking about toilets, we might as well stay on the subject: Meghan Trainor once revealed that she and husband Daryl Sabara have toilets next to each other in their house. No, I mean, like, directly next to each other.
“We just got a new house and we did construction,” she said. “Nobody knows this, but in our bathroom, there was one toilet, and a lot of time in the middle of the night when we’re with the baby, we’ve got to pee at the same time. So I was like, ‘Can we please have two toilets next to each other?'”
She admitted, “And we’ve only pooped together twice. We pee at the same time a lot.”
4. Moving on, Ryan Reynolds revealed that he decided to play DJ while Blake Lively was in labor, and his music choice was received…let’s go with “not well.”
“It was like steak knives came out of her eyes. She was like, ‘Are you [bleeped] kidding me right now?'” he recalled, going on to say, “But she was a mercenary; I think I just caught her in the middle of a contraction. She was pretty much making jokes the entire time.”
5. During Vanity Fair’s lie detector test, Chrissy Teigen revealed that the couple does, in fact, have a prenup when she asked her husband, John Legend, if he ever would have married her without one.
To which Chrissy responded, “If you touch … even one of my monies…”
6. Machine Gun Kelly revealed that Megan Fox gave him a vial of her blood.
“Well, she was actually going out of town to film a movie, and this was really new in our relationship,” MGK said of the reason for the unique gift. “I didn’t have a passport, either, so she was going out to Bulgaria, and so I was kinda freaking out, like, ‘You’re gonna leave and I can’t even come see you.'”
MGK finished, “I mean, some people give a handkerchief to their partner. She gave me her DNA.”
7. And Will Smith revealed that he and Jada Pinkett Smith have an open marriage, which is not uncommon in Jada’s family.
“Jada never believed in conventional marriage … Jada had family members that had an unconventional relationship. So she grew up in a way that was very different than how I grew up,” Will said.
“There were significant endless discussions about, what is relational perfection? What is the perfect way to interact as a couple? And for the large part of our relationship, monogamy was what we chose, not thinking of monogamy as the only relational perfection,” he said. “We have given each other trust and freedom, with the belief that everybody has to find their own way. And marriage for us can’t be a prison. And I don’t suggest our road for anybody. … But … the freedoms that we’ve given one another and the unconditional support, to me, is the highest definition of love.”
8. Kourtney Kardashian revealed that, while she and husband Travis Barker have been married for several months as of now, they don’t currently live together.
“I think we’re in the place where we’re figuring out how to blend our households and our kids. We’re getting those things in place. We do family dinner every Sunday night with all the kids at his house,” Kourtney said.
“We want our kids to also feel really comfortable, and they have both lived in their homes their whole lives, for the most part, and they each have their rooms,” she said, noting that in the meantime, the couple live just “a block away” from each other.
9. Zendaya revealed that, because of how the Spider-Man suit goes on Tom Holland — that is, all in one piece, with no zippers or quick way to get out — she often worries about what will happen to him if he has to vomit.
And because of this worry, Tom also went on to reveal that he will sometimes straight-up troll Zendaya, pretending to wretch as if he’s going to be sick, prompting her to immediately call for help.
10. Emily Blunt revealed that her husband, John Krasinski, “scares easily in the shower,” which was a fact he was not thrilled to have made public.
“That’s a really good question. She’s also bringing our personal life to the public, which is of course what I want — for everyone to know that I scare easily in the shower,” John joked before going on to say, “I have no idea why I’ve been such a scaredy-cat, but yes, every time she comes into the bathroom when I’m showering, it is like the world’s ending.”
What’s a very random, very intimate celeb couple story you remember hearing about? Share in the comments below!
Even into the 2010s, there was SO much yellowface in Hollywood, and it wasn't that long ago that Blackface was common, too. And of course, we still have plenty of fat suits, real-life tragedies and stories exploited for Oscar bait or box office revenue, and nondisabled actors playing disabled roles. Tags:buzzfeed.comKeycatKeytags
Justin Timberlake seems to be the only person in the way of a full-on NSYNC reunion, so it's honestly nice that the guys would even consider doing one without him. I support it — like, this is an upgrade. Tags:buzzfeed.comKeycatKeytagstimely
During World War II, many everyday products like toilet paper were rationed for soldiers. British soldiers only got three sheets of toilet paper a day, while American soldiers received a whopping 22 sheets in comparison. Tags:buzzfeed.comgeekyfbKeycatKeytags
Sharks win key protections at the world wildlife summit
Countries sent a definitive message about the need to protect marine species. Here are three takeaways from the global gathering.
The post Sharks win key protections at the world wildlife summit first appeared on Science Radars.