"If Beyoncé wants me to quit my job, I’m quitting my job."
Beyoncé Sings About Quitting Her Job In “Break My Soul,” And People On Twitter Had Some Hilarious Reactions To That
As everyone from your mom to your dog to your 99-year-old great-nana already knows, Queen Bey blessed us all by dropping “Break My Soul” late last night/early this morning, and it’s the first single to her upcoming seventh studio album, Renaissance.
So, I rounded up 23 hilarious “Beyoncé telling me to quit my job” tweets:
Also, please follow these tweeters to bless your TL with some excellent tweets!
- Drake ‘Honestly, Nevermind’: Fans Weigh in on the New Album Drake surprise-released a new album on Friday, and the response from fans is beginning to take a cohesive shape on social media. The rapper and singer took yet another sharp turn in genre preference towards house music or dance music. For some, this was a bit of a stretch for Drake.Drake's new [...]
- Elon Musk Says Twitter ‘Actively Resisting’ Terms of Merger Deal, ThreatensTermination Elon Musk's lawyer sent a new letter to Twitter on Monday, arguing that the company is in breach of the takeover deal.
- 217-pound turtle dragged 2 fishing rods, 10 hooks, part of tire, Florida rescuers say The debris was tangled around one of her flippers. The post 217-pound turtle dragged 2 fishing rods, 10 hooks, part of tire, Florida rescuers say appeared first on TrendRadars.
- Jury finds man guilty of murder of rapper Nipsey Hussle LOS ANGELES — Jurors found a 32-year-old man guilty of first-degree murder Wednesday for the 2019 fatal shooting of rapper Nipsey Hussle. The post Jury finds man guilty of murder of rapper Nipsey Hussle appeared first on TrendRadars.
- Desi Mom Clears Class 10 Exams After 37 Years, Proud Son Shares the Inspirational Story 'Have always been very proud of my mother and now this would always imprint a lesson in my mind, never stop learning, even if has to take an age of 53 to pass the SSC,' Prasad Jambhale wrote in a LinkedIn post. The post Desi Mom Clears Class 10 Exams
- Long-lost iPhone clownfish return in iOS 16 beta 3 Long-lost iPhone clownfish return in iOS 16 beta 3 When Apple first showed off the original iPhone in early 2007, the demo included a Lock Screen image of a pair of clownfish. The pic was not on the device when it shipped, but some people say the pi
- Reality TV Star Jasmine Burkitt Dead at 28 Reality TV star Jasmine Burkitt has died. Burkitt, who appeared in the BBC Three documentary series Small Teen Big World and Small Teen Bigger World, passed away on June 27 'after a life long battle with a very serious mental illness.' She was 28.Bur
- Exploring the magic of Taiwan’s ‘Spirited Away’ city A photographer tells us about returning to the enchanted city of Jiufen, perched on a mountain overlooking the sea. The post Exploring the magic of Taiwan’s ‘Spirited Away’ city first appeared on Science Radars.
- Kate Middleton Aces the Wimbledon Dress Code in a Blue Polka-Dot Dress The Duchess of Cambridge made her first appearance at Wimbledon 2022 on July 5 wearing a gorgeous blue polka-dot dress by Alessandra Rich.
- Doja Cat Is Making a Case For “Money-Piece” Highlights in Summer Doja Cat debuted new money-piece highlights — a trendy hairstyle that involves dying face-framing pieces of hair a bright color. See the rapper's new
- Simone Biles Poses in a Thigh-High Slit Skirt On Vacation With Her Fiancé Simone Biles posed on a beach with her fiancé, Jonathan Owens, in a green two-piece set, involving a one-shoulder crop top and low-rise ruched skirt.
- North West Has a Paris Street Style Moment in Kanye’s Vintage Jacket Kim Kardashian and North West take on Paris Haute Couture week in style, with North paying homage to Kanye's style in the same Pastelle varsity jacket.
- Emma Watson Makes a Case For Power Shoulders With Hunter Schafer at the Schiaparelli Show Emma Watson made a case for power shoulders as she arrived at the Schiaparelli show on July 5 to sit front row alongside "Euphoria"'s Hunter Schafer.
- Emma Corrin Brings Body Hair and a Welcome Change to Vogue’s Latest Cover "The Crown" star Emma Corrin showed off their armpit hair on the August 2022 cover of Vogue. See the photos here.
- Gabrielle Union Twins With Her Daughter Kaavia in a Floral Swimsuit Gabrielle Union twins with her daughter Kaavia in a floral swimsuit while dancing beachside in California during the Fourth of July weekend.
- Your Step-by-Step Guide to Dewy Makeup Dewy makeup has become increasingly popular over the years. We asked a professional makeup artist for tips to get the look.
- Chrome French Manicures Are the Coolest New Twist on a Classic Chrome french manicures combine the popular chrome nails trend with a trendy french tip design. See inspiration for this hot summer nail trend here.
- Leiomy Maldonado Is Ready to Vogue Her Way Through the Metaverse Leiomy Maldonado talks about being a "Legendary" judge, summer must haves, and dressing for the metaverse.