Beyonce shines bright on the cover of Vogue as she announces new album
POP golden girl Beyonce gets collared by British Vogue for an arty photoshoot. The singer shined in a plunging, wrap-round outfit as she announced her first solo album in six years. Beyonce, 40, al…
- Melbourne man, 61, sentenced for online child abuse offences A Hurstbridge man, 61, who paid for child exploitation material to be transmitted live from the Philippines on a web-cam has been sentenced to five The post Melbourne man, 61, sentenced for online child abuse offences appeared first on TrendRadars.
- To stem Rupee slide, boost forex inflows, RBI eases FPI, NRI deposit norms Govt, RBI prepare to mitigate volatility and dampen global spillovers by expanding sources of forex funding. The post To stem Rupee slide, boost forex inflows, RBI eases FPI, NRI deposit norms appeared first on TrendRadars.
- Love Island fans all have the same complaint after dramatic Casa Amor recoupling LOVE Island fans all had the same complaint after dramatic Casa Amor recoupling tonight. Viewers of the ITV2 thought that they were finally going to find out if the islanders were going to stick wi… The post Love Island fans all have the same complai
- Long-lost iPhone clownfish return in iOS 16 beta 3 Long-lost iPhone clownfish return in iOS 16 beta 3 When Apple first showed off the original iPhone in early 2007, the demo included a Lock Screen image of a pair of clownfish. The pic was not on the device when it shipped, but some people say the pi
- Reality TV Star Jasmine Burkitt Dead at 28 Reality TV star Jasmine Burkitt has died. Burkitt, who appeared in the BBC Three documentary series Small Teen Big World and Small Teen Bigger World, passed away on June 27 'after a life long battle with a very serious mental illness.' She was 28.Bur
- Exploring the magic of Taiwan’s ‘Spirited Away’ city A photographer tells us about returning to the enchanted city of Jiufen, perched on a mountain overlooking the sea. The post Exploring the magic of Taiwan’s ‘Spirited Away’ city first appeared on Science Radars.
- Kate Middleton Aces the Wimbledon Dress Code in a Blue Polka-Dot Dress The Duchess of Cambridge made her first appearance at Wimbledon 2022 on July 5 wearing a gorgeous blue polka-dot dress by Alessandra Rich.
- Doja Cat Is Making a Case For “Money-Piece” Highlights in Summer Doja Cat debuted new money-piece highlights — a trendy hairstyle that involves dying face-framing pieces of hair a bright color. See the rapper's new
- Simone Biles Poses in a Thigh-High Slit Skirt On Vacation With Her Fiancé Simone Biles posed on a beach with her fiancé, Jonathan Owens, in a green two-piece set, involving a one-shoulder crop top and low-rise ruched skirt.
- North West Has a Paris Street Style Moment in Kanye’s Vintage Jacket Kim Kardashian and North West take on Paris Haute Couture week in style, with North paying homage to Kanye's style in the same Pastelle varsity jacket.
- Emma Watson Makes a Case For Power Shoulders With Hunter Schafer at the Schiaparelli Show Emma Watson made a case for power shoulders as she arrived at the Schiaparelli show on July 5 to sit front row alongside "Euphoria"'s Hunter Schafer.
- Emma Corrin Brings Body Hair and a Welcome Change to Vogue’s Latest Cover "The Crown" star Emma Corrin showed off their armpit hair on the August 2022 cover of Vogue. See the photos here.
- Gabrielle Union Twins With Her Daughter Kaavia in a Floral Swimsuit Gabrielle Union twins with her daughter Kaavia in a floral swimsuit while dancing beachside in California during the Fourth of July weekend.
- Your Step-by-Step Guide to Dewy Makeup Dewy makeup has become increasingly popular over the years. We asked a professional makeup artist for tips to get the look.
- Chrome French Manicures Are the Coolest New Twist on a Classic Chrome french manicures combine the popular chrome nails trend with a trendy french tip design. See inspiration for this hot summer nail trend here.
- Leiomy Maldonado Is Ready to Vogue Her Way Through the Metaverse Leiomy Maldonado talks about being a "Legendary" judge, summer must haves, and dressing for the metaverse.