How Catherine Martin Crafted Elvis’s Dazzling, Vegas-Worthy Wardrobe
Ahead of the release of “Elvis” this Friday, Martin talks us through her research process, the biggest challenges she faced, and the details to look out for in the film’s jaw-dropping costumes.
- DOJ sues Arizona for trying to commandeer federal elections House Bill 2492, the GOP-backed voter suppression bill, could spell the end of fair federal elections if it is allowed to stand. The post DOJ sues Arizona for trying to commandeer federal elections appeared first on TrendRadars.
- NASA makes contact with satellite that broke free of Earth’s orbit Scientists were able to fix communication issues after they lost contact with the CAPSTONE satellite on Tuesday. The post NASA makes contact with satellite that broke free of Earth’s orbit appeared first on TrendRadars.
- Everything We Know So Far About “Stranger Things” Season 5 Every ending has a beginning, but I'm just not ready. The post Everything We Know So Far About “Stranger Things” Season 5 appeared first on TrendRadars.
- Long-lost iPhone clownfish return in iOS 16 beta 3 Long-lost iPhone clownfish return in iOS 16 beta 3 When Apple first showed off the original iPhone in early 2007, the demo included a Lock Screen image of a pair of clownfish. The pic was not on the device when it shipped, but some people say the pi
- Reality TV Star Jasmine Burkitt Dead at 28 Reality TV star Jasmine Burkitt has died. Burkitt, who appeared in the BBC Three documentary series Small Teen Big World and Small Teen Bigger World, passed away on June 27 'after a life long battle with a very serious mental illness.' She was 28.Bur
- Exploring the magic of Taiwan’s ‘Spirited Away’ city A photographer tells us about returning to the enchanted city of Jiufen, perched on a mountain overlooking the sea. The post Exploring the magic of Taiwan’s ‘Spirited Away’ city first appeared on Science Radars.
- Kim Kardashian & North West Prep for Paris Fashion Week (& There’s a Kanye Connection in These Pics!) Kim Kardashian & North West Prep for Paris Fashion Week (& There’s a Kanye Connection in These Pics!) Kim Kardashian and her nine-year-old daughter North West step out in two different looks while prepping for Paris Fashion Week on Tuesday (July 5) in Paris, France.…
- Jacqueline Stewart to lead Academy Museum of Motion Pictures Film scholar Jacqueline Stewart has been named the next director and president of the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures in Los Angeles
- 'Stranger Things' Star Answers Most Important Question About Vecna's Crotch One of Vecna's most intimate secrets is revealed.
- A Perfect Circle’s Billy Howerdel on His New Solo Album, Depeche Mode Influence, and More The singer-guitarist recently embarked on a North American tour in support of his solo effort What Normal Was.
- The Other Nepotism Babies Aren’t Doing It Like North West, And Her Latest Fashion Moment Is The Ultimate Proof Long before Yeezy, there was Pastelle.
- Posterized July 2022: Murina, A Love Song, Resurrection & More Theaters are back! Or that's what the studios would like you to believe from the huge box-office takes of Top Gun: Maverick and Minions: The Rise of Gru. What's
- Scramble as last Mississippi abortion clinic shuts its doors Mississippi’s only abortion clinic has been buzzing with activity in the chaotic days since the U.S. Supreme Court upended abortion rights nationwide
- #MeToo Warrior: Beyoncé To Send ‘Clear Message’ About Sexual Abuse With New Album With the rise of sexual abuse allegations in the industry, Beyoncé is making sure that those that work with her are clear of the scandal.
- “Stranger Things”: Here’s What We Know About The Final Season You probably have a million questions about Season 5. Here's what we know so far...
- Why Vecna Didn't Just Attack Hawkins Himself Earlier Stranger Things season 4 revealed Vecna was always behind Hawkins's destruction, but there's a reason why he used the Mind Flayer to do his bidding.