How Catherine Martin Crafted Elvis’s Dazzling, Vegas-Worthy Wardrobe
Ahead of the release of “Elvis” this Friday, Martin talks us through her research process, the biggest challenges she faced, and the details to look out for in the film’s jaw-dropping costumes.
- Melbourne man, 61, sentenced for online child abuse offences A Hurstbridge man, 61, who paid for child exploitation material to be transmitted live from the Philippines on a web-cam has been sentenced to five The post Melbourne man, 61, sentenced for online child abuse offences appeared first on TrendRadars.
- To stem Rupee slide, boost forex inflows, RBI eases FPI, NRI deposit norms Govt, RBI prepare to mitigate volatility and dampen global spillovers by expanding sources of forex funding. The post To stem Rupee slide, boost forex inflows, RBI eases FPI, NRI deposit norms appeared first on TrendRadars.
- Love Island fans all have the same complaint after dramatic Casa Amor recoupling LOVE Island fans all had the same complaint after dramatic Casa Amor recoupling tonight. Viewers of the ITV2 thought that they were finally going to find out if the islanders were going to stick wi… The post Love Island fans all have the same complai
- Long-lost iPhone clownfish return in iOS 16 beta 3 Long-lost iPhone clownfish return in iOS 16 beta 3 When Apple first showed off the original iPhone in early 2007, the demo included a Lock Screen image of a pair of clownfish. The pic was not on the device when it shipped, but some people say the pi
- Reality TV Star Jasmine Burkitt Dead at 28 Reality TV star Jasmine Burkitt has died. Burkitt, who appeared in the BBC Three documentary series Small Teen Big World and Small Teen Bigger World, passed away on June 27 'after a life long battle with a very serious mental illness.' She was 28.Bur
- Exploring the magic of Taiwan’s ‘Spirited Away’ city A photographer tells us about returning to the enchanted city of Jiufen, perched on a mountain overlooking the sea. The post Exploring the magic of Taiwan’s ‘Spirited Away’ city first appeared on Science Radars.
- If You Can Quiz Your Way Through Each “Harry Potter” Film Then You Deserve To Go To Hogwarts "Mischief managed."
- Christian Bale and Margot Robbie Are on the Run in Trailer for David O. Russell’s Amsterdam: Watch John David Washington, Chris Rock, Robert De Niro, Taylor Swift, and more star in the crime comedy.
- 7 Shows To Fill The “Stranger Things”-Sized Void <i>The Wilds</i>, <i>Outer Range</i>, <i>The Hardy Boys,</i> and more shows to soothe the pain of finishing <i>Stranger Things</i> Season 4.
- Posterized July 2022: Murina, A Love Song, Resurrection & More Theaters are back! Or that's what the studios would like you to believe from the huge box-office takes of Top Gun: Maverick and Minions: The Rise of Gru. What's
- “Stranger Things”: Here’s What We Know About The Final Season You probably have a million questions about Season 5. Here's what we know so far...
- Randal and Dante Head Back to Quick Stop in Trailer for Clerks III: Watch Kevin Smith, Jeff Anderson, Brian O’Halloran, and more return for the threequel.
- Bette Midler Shares Transphobic Op-Ed to Apologize for Transphobic Comments In an initial tweet, Midler parroted transphobic talking points about the erasure of women.
- Viola Davis is The Woman King in First Trailer for Gina Prince-Bythewood’s Historical Epic After breaking out with Love & Basketball at the start of the century, Gina Prince-Bythewood delivered her first action epic with The Old Guard just a few years
- Teens dress up to see “Rise of Gru,” and now some theaters are banning “Gentleminions” That Menace 2 Society TikTok has created another distraction that's birthing a mini-uproar. Teens are dressing up in suits and ties and the like and showing up, "Men in Black" attired, to "Minions: The Rise of Gru." They've created an online TikTok "cult," as a sort of game. A mock cult based on an animated…
- “Friends” Co-Creator Marta Kauffman Says She Regrets Misgendering Chandler’s Trans Parent "Pronouns were not yet something I understood."